Is your rèsume up to date?
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
- You will visit with Donna Tucker in a free, one-on-one consultation. During this session, we will define your career goals, establish your most powerful qualifications and structure the strongest presentation based on your objectives.
- Donna will assemble the information and create a customized resume for your consideration.
- Next, you will review a draft of your resume and identify any adjustments or modifications.
- Donna also will discuss with you any accompanying materials that will be needed to project a complete, professional image.
- Your resume will be prepared promptly and readied for distribution. This could include scannable, uploadable and printable copies.
- As needed, Donna will prepare resume updates to reflect your career achievements and goal changes. Updates are provided to current clients at reduced cost.
What accompanies your resume can be as powerful as the resume itself.
- A professionally written cover letter can speak directly to specific job requirements.
- A complete list of references will substantiate your strong qualifications.
- A well-constructed salary history will fulfill necessary job application requirements.
- A timely follow-up letter can demonstrate your under-standing of the business and reinforce your interest and enthusiasm for the position.
- ASCII (plain text) electronic format is suitable for pasting into online forms, email messages or uploading.
- Premium, executive resume packages project
the ultimate in professionalism and enable you to effectively differentiate yourself from other job candidates.
HAVE YOU BEEN WONDERING ...
- How do I target my resume to get the job I really want?
- What type of presentation most effectively describes my background and experience level?
- What type of resume works best in my field?
- How do I explain gaps in my employment history?
- How can my background be presented to make the career change I want?
- How can I post my resume to an Internet job board?
CareerPRO can provide the answers to these questions and more.
Call us today for a free consultation.